4K IP Security Camera Systems are becoming dominant and taking over the surveillance industry. That is why here at RuggedCams, we have added another 4K IP Dome Camera to our IP camera line-up, the Micron-IR-4K.
What makes this Micron a 4K camera? Here are the features that make this a 4K IP camera.
- The image resolution of 3840×2160 with over 8 million pixels; that is why they are called 8-megapixel cameras.
- The advanced high-efficiency video coding, also known as H.265, keeps the file size low and does not lose the 4K crisp image quality.
- The 2.8mm Fixed Lens is Super Wide (90 degrees) and is best used where the area being watched is close. For example, when watching a door entry or exit, the area in the best focus is approximately 8-12 feet out. Anything farther out still looks excellent, but the best focus is within that 8-12 feet.
- The ability to fine-tune the extremely dark parts of the picture with real optical wide dynamic range when turned on, with 120dB gain from Sony.
- The frame rate is going to be 20fps.
- For nighttime surveillance, the noise reduction is 3D.
With the Micron-IR-4K camera, you will get better detail in the video of persons or objects. For more information on the IP 4K Dome Camera, contact one of our Design Engineers toll-free at 866-301-2288.