All returned products must have a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
You can begen the RMA process HERE.
Any new product may be returned within 15 days of the delivery date so long as the equipment and packaging are in “as new” condition.
- “As new” means that all returns inside the 15 day period should be undamaged and in their original packaging with all accessories and documentation included.
- To qualify for an RMA during the 15 day period products must NOT be installed, mounted, or configured.
- When shipping us a return, the original packaging must be unmarked. No postmarks or labels may be on the original product box(es).
- There are no returns on clearance or special order items.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Cutting Cables Voids Warranty immediately – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Return shipments must be properly packaged in a shipping carton, insured, and shipped by a method that offers delivery verification.
- No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be issued after the 15 day period.
- After the 15 day period products may be returned for warranty repair/replacement only.
New equipment returned within the 15 day return period (from shipping date), and are in the original packaging, with all original documentation, will be credited (minus the standard 20 percent Restocking Fee & Freight). Special Sale Packages will incur a 25 percent Restocking Fee. Special build items are not eligible for return. All returned items are subject to inspection and approval by the technical staff. Rugged CCTV shall NOT be liable for any loss of data, or property loss and/or damages due to malfunction or failure of the equipment.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained by calling 1-866-283-6003 or by online request prior to the return of any merchandise. Any Products returned to us without an RMA will be rejected and/or sent back to you at your cost and expense. An RMA number is only valid for 14 days. Rugged CCTV does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. However, Rugged CCTV will split the shipping costs with you. If you pay to send the item back to Rugged CCTV, we will replace the item and ship the item to you (ground shipping) at no charge. Rugged CCTV will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle. We do not provide advanced replacements (also known as cross-shipments) for any product.
In the event the original equipment is discontinued or cannot be obtained in a timely manner for repair/replacement, Rugged CCTV reserves the right to substitute the equipment with alternative equipment.