The New Ruff-Ride Mobile PTZ from Rugged Cams is designed for Rough Service and Mobile Applications. This tough, Weatherproof PTZ Camera is completely waterproof to IP67 standards and has an internal Heater that will keep this PTZ Camera operating at temperatures down to -50°F Below Zero (-45° C).
This tough, rugged Mobile PTZ Camera has been designed to mount in any orientation on
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Command Centers
- Telescoping Masts
- Ships & Boats
- Hydraulic Manipulators or Arms
- Special Purpose Trucks & Machines
- Construction Equipment
Rugged Cams has a partner company that makes the Ruff-Ride case for this PTZ, then we assemble it with the Image Sensor with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) , and our own MaxNight software that boosts the available light in low light situations.
The Ruff-Ride Mobile PTZ comes with a special Vibration Dampening Plate with 5 Heavy Duty Springs that deliver a smooth ride under severe jarring and engine or motor vibration conditions. Couple this with the Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) settings, and you have two ways to combat shaky footage. (Not to be confused with the Digital Noise Reduction setting, which only works well in Black & White mode for low light amplification).
Choose Between Two Types Of On-Board Lights
The Ruff-Ride HD Mobile PTZ carries it’s own lighting for lighting up the area in low light conditions. The Model with Infrared Lamps is commonly used where invisible IR lighting is needed, and is viewed by the camera in Black & White (Mono) mode. The White Light Model is used where visible light is desired and a Color picture is needed. Here are more of the lighting features:
- On-Board Lighting (Infrared Lamps or White Light Lamps Models Available)
- 390′ Infrared or White Light Range (120 Meters)
- High Beam & Low Beam Settings for both Lighting Models
- Model with Infrared Lights will automatically turn on Lamps in low light settings, and can be automatically switched from Low to High Beams depending on Camera Zoom distance
- Model with White Light Lamps controls the Lamps via a Preset setting and can be turned on or off at anytime – day or night
Since the Ruff-Ride HD Mobile PTZ is designed for Inspection purposes as well as Surveillance, we offer models with either type of lighting you will need, and let you control the Power Settings as well. (choose Infrared or White Light model when purchasing)
Even More Great Features:
The Ruff-Ride HD Mobile PTZ is the most advanced PTZ on the market, and there are many more features available on this camera. Here are a few more:
- Waterproof & Weatherproof Sealed to IP67 standards – handles Rain, Snow, Ice and Dust
- Two-Speed Hidden Wiper clears the lens of water and fogging, and can be operated at Normal Speed or High Speed
- Heating and Defogging Systems can be turned on or off with Preset entries using any PTZ Controller
- Auto-Heating before Boot-up during extreme cold conditions
- Wide Voltage Range – perfect for Mobile applications (9-32V DC with Anti-Surge and Polarity Protection)
- New Drive Motor System is very smooth and will not add any jerking or vibration to the video, even when moving at high speed.
- Features a precise positioning system with repeatability of positions to within +/- 0.05°
- Three PTZ movement speeds: High, Normal and Slow (settable via Preset entries)
- Change the Camera Address easily with software settings
- Image Flip (flips the picture around to facilitate mounting the camera upside down)
- Easy Mount System employs a base plate that is mounted to a surface, then the camera is locked into place on the plate
- Auto Cruise Patterns, Auto Scan, Random Scan and Frame Scan Features (see full list of Preset Functions in Manual)
Hundreds of these cameras are in use all over the World on everything from Police Vehicles, Masts, Construction equipment and even Ships & Tugs. Choose the best engineered camera in the industry. Choose the Ruff-Ride Mobile PTZ.
Ruff Ride HD-SDi PTZ IR 30X (Infrared Version)
Ruff Ride HD-SDi PTZ WL 30X (White Light Version)
Ruff-Ride-IR (Infrared Version) analog
Ruff-Ride-WL (White Light Version) analog
Included with each camera is the Vehicle or surface Mount plate
Click for larger image