Occulus Moto Dome IP Camera
also availabe in a 4K version
The new Occulus Eyeball Turret Dome Security Camera from EnviroCams is one of our best sellers. Integrators and End Users alike Love this camera for it’s many features and higher resolution. The fact that it has a built-in microphone is also valuable, and is another reason this camera is so popular
- 820 Feet Video/Audio/Power over normal Cat5e (When using our EnviroCams NVR’s in Extended Mode)
- Built-in Microphone
- IP67 Weatherproof – Indoor or Outdoor
- Wide Temperature Rating: -40º below to +140º F
- WDR (Sony’s 120dB Wide Dynamic Range)
- Large 1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS Chip for better light gathering ability
- 4 Megapixel Resolution (2592×1520 max) – H.264/H.265/MJPEG options – Triple Stream capable
- Motorized 2.7mm to 12mm Varifocal Auto-Focus Megapixel Lens
- Optically Clear Glass front protecting the lens that maximizes the amount of light reaching the lens, and a special made polycarbonate ring covering the IR LED’s, that has a special coating that controls reflection and passes Infrared Light easier and farther
- Up to 100′ Infrared Illumination with Intensity-Controlled Smart IR’s
- Narrow View Hallway Mode Menu option (9:16 ratio)
- Supports POE and/or 12V DC (will fail over to 12V if POE is lost)
- Optional Onboard Micro SD Card for stand-alone or POE loss Recording – with Automatic Download to NVR when POE is restored (purchase a pre-formatted/pre-installed SD Card on this page)
- 2D and 3D Digital Noise Reduction options
- Electrically Isolated Junction Box is included!
In addition to the features listed above, this HD-IP Infrared Camera is fully OnVif compliant for use with just about any IP System, but the long distance Video/Audio/Power (820 feet), is only attained when connected to the Enviro Cams NVR’s or Switches.
Occulus has automatic Day/Night functionality with an IR Cut Filter and a low light changeover (at 0.02 Lux). The camera uses Intelligent Metering to constantly gauge the available light and picture darkness to set all of the lighting parameters, such as: Brightness, Backlight Compensation, etc., and sets them in milliseconds to always deliver the best possible picture under all lighting conditions.
When Sony’s powerful 120dB WDR is turned on, this Wide Dynamic Range feature also gauges the light to reduce glare from headlights at night, to see through a door or glass storefront when the Sun is shining in, and makes it where you can clearly see a persons face, even when strong sunlight is trying to blind the camera. This feature also works well with glare on wet concrete or when the light is blinding from a chrome bumper or from glass reflections.Only WDR can help to solve these problems.
Privacy Masking is also available with up to 8 areas that can be protected.The On-Screen Display can be turned on with Time, Date and a location name or other label.
The Occulus Dome Security Camera operates on POE (IEEE802.3af), or 12V DC (both inputs provided), and normally only pulls 3-4 watts during the day, but at night with the Infrared Lamps on and the motorized Zoom lens operating, it can pull a max of 8.16 watts.
The Occulus Moto-Dome is programmed to automatically use POE voltage as a preference, then if the POE fails or the line is cut, the Dome switches over to 12V DC quickly without any blip or glitch.Then, if installed, it will start recording to the optional SD Card.Then, when the POE line is restored, the Camera will automatically download its recordings and place them in the correct date/time place in the archives.
Front window: tempered glass
Front hemisphere ：metal