Infrared PTZ Camera Extreme Environments? No Problem!
Weatherproof, Waterproof, Dustproof and Vandalproof PTZ Security Camera
Rugged Cams presents our toughest PTZ Camera EVER! The Night Ranger Infrared PTZ Camera is not just water resistant, it’s actually waterproof and rated to IP67, and has been immersed in water to prove it. This makes it dustproof as well, so no matter how challenging your environment is, the Night Ranger can handle it.
Night Ranger handles rain, snow and temperatures down to -40°F below zero (-40°F and 140°F) with no problems. How does the Night Ranger accomplish this? First, it has a built-in Heater and Fans that warms all the components and keeps them from freezing. Next, it has a built-in Wiper that keeps the glass camera shield free from moisture and contaminants with a full 180 degree travel. Truly tough and rugged.
The Night Ranger Infrared PTZ Camera is a complete new design of weatherproof PTZ camera. That is evident when you look at it. The Night Ranger has a built-in Constant Temperature System with a Heater and Cooling fans that allow it to work in extremely cold and also extremely hot environments.
Light Up the Night with the High power, Long Range Infrared Lamps built-in to the Night Ranger Infrared PTZ Camera. Now you will have true day/night operation – under any conditions and any temperatures.
The Night Ranger Infrared PTZ also has a whole host of innovative features and options that can be turned on or off or even modified via the On-Screen Menu (OSD).
Take a look at this partial list of features:
- Weatherproof, Waterproof, Dustproof and High Humidity tolerance
- Sealed to IP67 Rating (tested by water tank immersion)
- 24V AC Operation – this means that your power cables can run hundreds of feet – unlike 12V DC
- 4000 Volt Lightning and Surge Protection Built-in
- Built-in Infrared Lighting (completely separate from the camera portion – no glare problems) throws out IR Light as far as 360 feet on dark nights – and is proportional to the zoom as well! Longer Zoom = Brighter Lamps
- 1/4” SONY ExView HAD CCD Module
- 530 Lines of Resolution
- 36X Optical Zoom (3.4mm to 122.4mm lens) with speed proportional to zoom
- 12X Digital Zoom automatically kicks in when the optical lens is at Max zoom (can turn this on or off via Menu)
- Auto Focus, Auto-Iris & Shutter Light Control, Auto Backlight Control (BLC) and Mechanical Infrared Cut Filter
- On-Screen Menu (OSD) (called via Preset 93 – or Preset 9 twice w/in 3 seconds)
- Temperature and Position Display Options
- Auto-Resume activity after power loss feature
- Internal Clock can allow you to start a Tour, Scan or call a Preset position at the same time every day, if needed
- 180 degree wiper (turn on or off via Preset 63)
- 360 degree constant rotation Pan – at High Speeds / 105 degree Tilt with Auto-Picture flip when past straight down / 15 degree upwards tilt to see higher than most PTZ cameras are able
- Park Position (Home Position)
- 128 Preset Positions – 4 Pattern Tours – 4 Scan Tours (each tour can have as many as 24 presets)
- 7 Alarm Inputs – 2 Alarm Outputs (ex: hook up motion detectors and PTZ will turn where motion is)
- Wall or Pendant Mounting Options
- Power Consumption (at 24V AC) – 33 watts with Camera, PTZ and Infrared lamps / 53 watts with Heater added as well