DC Voltage Converter / Regulator
This is a DC-DC Power Supply Converter Buck Module, voltage range 5-32V to 12V, output power 36W
How is this a Converter and a Regulator?
This awesome little device will convert lower voltages into a steady 12V and regulate higher voltages up to 32V down to a steady 12V output!
What is this used for?
Some equipment is less tolerant to variable or fluctuating voltages. Having this DC Voltage Converter / Regulator helps stabilize your electrical current and ensures a steady, reliable 12V security system without risk of damaging your equipment.
- Module Properties: non-isolated buck module (BUCK)
- Rectification: synchronous rectification
- Minimum pressure: 2V
- Input voltage: DC 5V-32V
- Output voltage: 12V
- Output Current: 3A
- Output Power: 36W
- Conversion efficiency: 90%
- Output ripple: 50mV (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
- Full load temperature rise: 50 ℃
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c) ( If ambient temperature exceeds 40°c, lower power use, or to enhance heat dissipation)
- Overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)
- Waterproof design
- Waterproof full-potting
- Small size: 58x40x22mm
- 1 year warranty