Kemp, Texas April 29, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Rugged Vision-III Indoor/Outdoor DVR For Land & Sea
This DVR is built for challenging environments, whether indoors in dusty, corrosive
environments, or outdoors in the heat, cold and weather.
Low cost Weatherproof DVR (Digital Video Recorder) built in a UL rated NEMA 4X, UV
resistant, corrosion proof Fiberglass (FRP) enclosure that is non-conductive, lighter, easier to drill or saw, less expensive and just as corrosion proof as stainless steel. Included with insulated enclosure and added stainless steel hinges, neoprene gaskets, and lockable closures, which gives the owner an enclosure that will provide optimum protection in the utmost harsh environments. Including subdivision gates and entries, chemical plants, food processing facilities, refineries, oil well and tank battery sites, water and waste water treatment facilities and even platforms or ships at sea.
The Rugged Vision III DVR can be configured to operate at temperatures down to -40 degrees F below zero (with optional adhesive heating pad), and up to +140 degrees F. This is made possible by utilizing the extended temperature series of ruggedized DVR’s, then extending the range even farther by use of the enclosure (especially at the lower temperatures in cold climates). Thousands less than using custom made stainless steel enclosures that have fan forced heat and expensive air conditioning systems.
A variety of technology can be ordered with Rugged Vision III DVR, to fit any need:
• Super-Wide 960H Analog DVR (4, 8, or 16 channels)
• 1080p HD-SDI DVR’s (4, 8, or 16 channels)
• IP NVR (4, 8, or 16 channels)
Each is totally networkable and accessible on the Internet with complete control and monitoring from Desktops, Smart Phones, i Pads or other devices. Monitor and control multiple Weatherproof DVR’s that are in different locations, all on one screen. Users can control and program almost every feature and setting remotely, and transfer
archived footage clips – from anywhere in the world. Different password levels enables the administrator to set permissions, restrict viewing of certain cameras and who can search the archives or transfer event footage from the unit. If Internet access is not available at the installation location, the Weatherproof DVR can still be totally managed right at the DVR. The inside front panel contains a full control panel, infrared receiver for the wireless remote and USB stick ports for transferring archive footage or updating the firmware. There is also a 10” 1080p Monitor connected via HDMI, that gives you high resolution camera views and Menu screens. Each Rugged Vision III Weatherproof DVR comes with everything you will need for a complete system installation, and will be operational upon initial power-up:
• 4, 8 or 16 Channel DVR or NVR installed (with Quick Reference Guide & Digital Manual)
• 9 or 18 Channel 12V DC Camera Power Supply installed
• 1080p 10” Monitor built-in
• Inside Front Panel Control Panel for DVR operation and management
• Remote Control for DVR
• 4 or 8 Cable Glands for bare wire entry to enclosures
• Putty block for sealing cable glands or conduit openings after installation (necessary to keep moisture and insects from entering the enclosure)
• Double outlet 110v AC plug supplied (have your electrician wire a dedicated power circuit to the plug–then seal the power conduit as well)