VGA Extenders allow Hi Performance audio and video quality over standard CAT5 cable while maintaining the sharpest and clearest signal available.
- Real Time transmission of audio and video signals via CAT5 cable
- NO TCP/IP protocol or networking required
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors and speakers
- Small LCD Monitor Image
- Long range transmission up to 1000 ft
- Plug and play, compatible with all format VGA video signals
- Built in ESD and Surge protection
Supports Video Resolutions from 640×480 to 1920×1441.
Can Use S Video Adaptor, or VGA to RCA/YPbPr for Supporting diffrent inputs/outputs.
Carries Audio(stereo) and Video from 100′ to 1000′ at the following maximum resolutions
- 1024×768 = 1000′
- 1280×1024 = 800′
- 1600×1200 = 600′
- 1920×1440 = 200′
- use CAT5 or CAT5e utp cables If using STP type cable distance = half the above distances
- NOTE: CAT6 cable has a lighter skew than CAT5/5e, and may cause colors to smear also distance will be half of the above listings.
Perfect for creating a secondary security monitoring station. Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring with RJ45 connectors to locate a monitor remotely.
The Transmission Unit is powered via USB cable(included) from the DVR or by 12v transformer (not included). The Receiving Unit is powered by the 12v transformer(included).