Rugged Cams has an excellent selection of indoor and outdoor Dome Cameras. Our lineup includes, Waterproof, Weatherproof, Infrared and resolutions of up to 1000 TV lines! Our SlimPro-IR is an infrared, weatherproof, low profile, 960H (33% larger video) dome camera with 1000 TV lines. This is a very affordable dome camera,under $ 100. The SlimPro-IR also includes a 2 year warranty.
Our Sentry 700 Line of Dome Cameras, includes Weatherproof, Waterproof, also 960H, with a 3 year warranty. This Dome Camera also comes in a black or ivory base color. The biggest innovation in Analog has been brought to the industry by Sony, it is the 960H Technology. Allowing 30% more resolution! This makes an enormous difference in your video feed, and recorded video.
We have many more models to choose from, please visit our website at www.ruggedcams.com for our full line-up.
Consider the advantages of a dome camera. The different styles of domes include infrared domes, indoor domes, outdoor domes, vandal proof domes, and pan tilt zoom controllable domes. Classic “smoked” dome cameras offer an additional degree of security as friends, customers, employees, and burglars have a difficult time seeing where the lens is actually pointing. While not affecting picture quality.
- Expect a clear color high resolution picture with the dome camera.
- Most pan tilt zoom or PTZ cameras are in a dome type housing as well.
- Professional “box type” cameras are used both indoor and outdoor with a camera housing.
Consider the advantages of an infrared dome camera. This is a popular type of camera for both home and business.
- Infrared Dome Cameras produce high resolution color video during the day. In low lux (light) or no light conditions they are the preferred camera type.
- Whether being used indoor or outdoor, they provide a huge advantage in low light or no light situations.
Other general considerations.
- Always prefer high resolution cameras that you can expect to have superior quality to many other cameras on the market.
- All cameras vary and offer outdoor, indoor, or infrared capabilities, be sure you know what you are looking for, our staff of educated engineers can answer all your questions.
- Ask about the most popular cameras, with high ratings
We hope these few pointers and tips have been of help to you that are seeking a Dome Camera. Please call or visit us today, we can help.