2 Megapixel Motorized Lens Infrared Bullet Camera
The N-Range 2MP (1080p) Infrared IP Bullet Camera is an all-around workhorse for almost any location you decide to mount it.
This network camera is excellent for indoor use, but it is also IP67 weatherproof for the harshest outdoor locations – and – it is IK10 impact rated as well – which represents more than 20 joules of impact. This is akin to dropping a sledgehammer weighing more than 11 pounds, from a height of about 16 inches, straight onto this camera – with no damage.
One of the best features of this network camera is the motorized varifocal lens. This 2.8-12mm zoom lens gives you a 90-degree wide picture when zoomed out – then zooms into a 28-degree wide image. This makes it extremely easy and fast to fine-tune your scene, no matter where you mount this camera.
Here is a list of a few more of the features the N-Range Bullet has going for it:
- 800 feet + for Power & Video (when connected to any Enviro Cams NVR’s or Switches)
- 1/2.9” 2 Megapixel (1080p) Progressive Scan CMOS
- Smart Infrared LED’s with auto-dimming or brightness – out to as much as 100 feet.
- SONY’s Real WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) helps ton down bright lights or the sun coming in behind a person.
- H.265 (and H.265+), H.264 or MJPeg
- OnVif compliant
- POE Power and/or 12V DC operation or Fail-Over (+or- 25% voltage tolerance)
- SD Card Slot (up to 128Gb Pre-formatted SD Card)
- 9:16 Corridor Mode (Great for Hallways or narrow alleys)
- Alarm Input & Alarm Output wires (4 total)
- Audio Input & Audio Output wires (4 total) Two-Way Audio Supported (talk to someone at the camera end by adding a powered speaker and microphone)