2 Megapixel Pan/Tilt /Zoom IP Bullet
This sturdy little Bullet Camera is hiding a fantastic ability. It is actually a PTZ Bullet Camera, but you would never know just by looking at it.
Thanks to small high-quality Italian Stepper Motors, this camera doesn’t look any different from most other Bullet Cameras.
This camera can turn 250 degrees and can go 50 degrees up and 50 degrees down. That’s why this camera works on corners and down hallways well. Pan speed is up to 30 degrees per second, and tilt speed is up to 10 degrees per second.
It controls just like any PTZ with on-screen controls can be manipulated by your mouse (with any Enviro Cams NVR) or even by your phone or tablet and can move in any direction wherever you point the mouse it goes. Plus programmable patrol patterns and up to 400 preset positions.
This new camera is an affordable way to look around when you need to see more than average. Imagine how many cameras this could replace!
The i-Patrol has other outstanding features as well:
- 800 feet + for Video & Power when connected to any Enviro Cams NVR
- 3-6mm Motorized Zoom Lens (2X Zoom) – 16X Digital Zoom
- Smart Infrared LED’s – up to 325′ distance
- -40 to +140 degrees (F) Temperature Range
- IP67 Outdoor Weatherproof Rating (great for indoors too)
- Day/Night operation (with IR Cut Filter)
- Supports POE Power and/or 12V DC (12V can be used as Fail-Over for POE) +/- 25 voltage tolerance (Max 17.23 watts)
- Audio Input and Output (3.5mm Connectors – can be converted to RCA type)
- Alarm Input and Output (two bare wires +/ground)
- H.264 / H.265 / MJPEG
The build-in 32GB of internal memory works just like a removable SD card. You can record when the camera is in stand-alone mode (powered via 12V DC). It can be used as an emergency recording when POE power is interrupted; then, upon reconnection, it will automatically upload the records to the NVR.