This HD-TVI Bullet Camera is the pinnacle of technology and design. Several technological breakthroughs had to be developed before this revolutionary new Night Vision Camera could exist.
Top Ten Features:
- Completely Weatherproof & Waterproof and is rated to IP68 standards
- Built-in Swing-out Junction Box with American 3/4″ Conduit fittings
- Mounts on the Wall, Ceiling, Pole, or any flat surface such as parapet walls or atop fences, etc.
- Rated to -40° below zero and +158° above (-40° C to +70° C)
- Heater, Fan, and Fog-Free Glass Window all built-in
- Short & Long Range High Power Variable Power Infrared Lamps (10 High Power & 30 wide-angle Led’s) − 275′ Outdoor & 400′ Indoor Range
- 6-50mm Long Range Telephoto Varifocal Lens − with Infrared Cut Filter for True Day/Night Operation
- Smart 3D-DNR, WDR, plus, the all-new F-DNR, which is Enhanced Digital Noise Reduction with a setting to cut through Fog, Dust, etc.
Harsh environments, ice & snow, heat & dust, pose no problems for The Fortress HD-TVI. The waterproof aluminum case is sealed tight to IP68 standards with a built-in Anti-Fog fan, a coated Anti-Fog glass window, and a robust Heater. That’s why The Fortress is rated to -40° below zero and +158° above. Now, do you see why we named it The Fortress?
The Fortress Infrared Security Camera is not only dual voltage (12V DC and 24V AC) but can accept wide ranges of those voltages as well. If using DC voltage, anything from 10 volts to 30 volts will work, and when using AC voltage, anything from 10 volts to 28 volts works just fine.
Rugged Cams is known for ramping up the tough factor and packing in the features, and this Infrared Bullet Camera is at the head of the pack. You won’t find another. For more information, contact one of our Design Engineers toll-free 866-301-2288 or stop by our website at ruggedcams.com.