Revolutionary New IR Camera Sports Built-in, Swing-out Junction Box
Fortress HD-TVIFactory Direct Price
Fortress HD-TVI2 Camera Pack$744
4 Camera Pack$1476
6 Camera Pack$2154
This Infrared Security Camera is the pinnacle of technology and design. A number of technological breakthroughs had to be developed before this revolutionary new Night Vision Camera could exist.
Top Ten Features:
- Uses Sony 1/2.8" 2 Megapixel CMOS that delivers a 2.2 Megapixel picture
- 1080p Resolution
- Completely Weatherproof & Waterproof and is rated to IP68 standards
- Built-in Swing-out Junction Box with American 3/4" Conduit fiitings
- Mounts on the Wall, Ceiling, Pole or any flat surface such as parapet walls or atop fences, etc.
- Rated to -40° below zero and +158° above (-40° C to +70° C)
- Heater, Fan and Fog-Free Glass Window all built-in
- Short & Long Range High Power Variable Power Infrared Lamps (10 High Power & 30 wide angle Led's) − 275' Outdoor & 400' Indoor Range
- 6-50mm Long Range Telephoto Varifocal Lens − with Infrared Cut Filter for True Day/Night Operation
- Smart 3D-DNR, WDR, plus, the all-new F-DNR which is Enhanced Digital Noise Reduction with a setting to cut through Fog, Dust, etc.
In our quest to design IR Security Cameras with cutting edge technology, while being the toughest in the industry, Rugged Cams has outdone ourselves. The Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel Infrared Security Camera is the most advanced IR Camera that Rugged Cams has ever introduced. The sheer number of innovative features that are married together inside this tough, rugged, waterproof case, will astound you.
One of the main design goals for this camera was to make it easy and fast to install, despite it's large size. So Rugged Cams developed the new Easy Pro Install System which permanently attaches a junction box to the mount, complete with a swing-out hinge and American 3/4" Conduit fittings bottom and top. Rugged Cams now has a whole series of security cameras that have the Easy Pro Junction Boxes built-in.
Then, came a radical redesign of the mounting arms, which has resulted in an all-new 3-segment, 3-axis camera positioning system. This multi-segment design not only allows for correct camera alignment no matter how or where you mount the junction box base, but also locks down for rock solid position holding. Easy mounting and easy aiming.
Harsh environments, ice & snow, heat & dust pose no problems for The Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel. The waterproof aluminum case is sealed tight to IP68 standards with a built-in Anti-Fog fan, a coated Anti-Fog glass window and a robust Heater. That's why The Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel is rated to -40° below zero and +158° above. Now do you see why we named it The Fortress?
The Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel Infrared Security Camera is not only dual voltage (12V DC and 24V AC), but can accept wide ranges of those voltages as well. If using DC voltage, anything from 10 volts to 30 volts will work, and when using AC voltage, anything from 10 volts to 28 volts works just fine.
Rugged Cams is known for ramping up the Tough factor and packing in the features, and this Infrared Bullet Camera is at the head of the pack. You won't find another
Weatherproof Infrared Security Camera with all of the features that the Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel has. Here are even more:
- Gasketed Drop Down Access Door that opens a compartment for easy Lens Adjustment
- Access Door also has Menu navigation Buttons, a Video Output connection, Infrared Sensitivity switches, Infrared On/Off Switch and an Infrared Power Gain Potentiometer − all handy and at your fingertips
- Smart Infrared Technology − varies the power depending on how close the subject is − no more white-out effect
- Lens Shading setting reduces glare from sunlight on the front glass
- Sun Shield is adjustable and helps provide cooling on the hottest days and keeps ice off of the camera body on the coldest days
- Dual Voltage Power Choice − 12V DC (10-30 volts) and 24V AC (10-28 volts)
- Large Size − weighs more than 5 lbs. And is nearly 16" long in total.
The Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel is one Monster of a camera. Packed with innovative new features and tough enough to use in any weather and in any climate, this Tough Infrared Security Camera is the pinnacle of more than 20 years of cutting-edge security camera design from Rugged Cams.
The Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel is ready for whatever Mother Nature wants to throw at it, and will still deliver the sharpest video in its' class under any conditions – for years to come. Rugged Cams cameras last!
1000mA (Infrareds on)
Maximum Distance for 12v DC over standard 18/2 power wire for the Fortress HD-SDI Megapixel Camera is 150' feet
With 24v AC, distance over 18/2 Power Wire is 1000'
|Image Processor||Sony 1/2.8" 2 Megapixel CMOS|
|Total pixels||2000(H) x 1121(V)|
|Effective Pixels||1984(H) x 1105(V)|
|min Illumination (F1.2)||Color: 1.0 Lux(50 IRE) / 0.02 Lux(15 IRE)|
B&W: 0.08 Lux(50 IRE) / 0.018 Lux(15 IRE)
|S/N Ratio||more than 50db (AGC off)|
|Frame Rate||30fps Full HD|
|OSD||Multi-Language (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean)|
|Day & Night||Auto / Color / B&W / EXTERN|
|ATW||1800 - 10500K|
|AGC||Off / 0 - 15|
|High Speed Shutter||1/30(1/25)-1/30Ksec|
|WDR||Off / On|
|D-WDR||Off / On|
|BLC||Off / On (size, position)|
|HLC||Level Setting (0 - 20), Color|
|AGC||Level Setting (0 - 20): Max 42db|
|D-Zoom||1.0x - 8.0x|
|Camera ID||Off / On (Letters A - Z, Numerals 0 -9, Symbols)|
|White Balance||Auto / Autoext / Push / Manual|
|DNR||2D+3DNR, OFF / LOW / MIDDLE / HIGH|
|Privacy mask||16 Masks(ON/OFF, Color, Position )|
|Sense-Up||x2, x4, x8, x16, x32|
|Power Consumption||AC Max: .600mA / DC MAX: .800mA|
|Power||DC= 10v - 30v / AC=10v - 28v|
|IR LED||Round 40pcs (30 deg)|
|Lens||6 - 50mm Motorized Megapixel Lens|
|Dimensions||3.86(w) x 3.50(H) x 5.9(L)|