Infrared Camera - Heated – Sealed - HD-TVI
The Freezer Cam from Rugged Cams is a High Resolution Infrared Camera designed with a highly effective Heating Ring around the lens on the split-glass faceplate. This high heat ring effectively heats the entire face of the camera and prevents any fogging or condensation from forming in high humidity environments or from rapid temperature changes, which happens near doorways and entries. This temperature controlled, heated infrared security camera has been installed near strip doors, sliding doors and overhead doors, and has been proven to handle the temperature and humidity changes very well.
The Freezer Cam is totally sealed and gasketed to IP68 Waterproof/Dustproof standards, and even employs silicone seals around the pass-thru lens adjustment ports (the Auto-Iris lens, with a built-in Infrared Cut Filter, is manually adjustable from 4mm to 9mm to allow fine-tuning of the width and zoom for your environment). Nitrogen purging and dessicant packs are employed as it is being built, which further protects the Freezer Cam from excess moisture and condensation.
The Freezer Cam has 56 Independent Infrared LED's (if one stops working, it does not affect the others), that can project invisible Infrared Lighting out to as far as 150'. So now you will be able to see down aisles and rows – even in the dark! This really pays off if stacks of items falls over or if there are any accidents or other problems you will want to know about.
The Freezer Cam is a ceiling mount camera only (or can be mounted on a flat plate bracket on the wall as well).
Rugged Cams rates this camera to 25 degrees below zero and 140 degrees above, and it comes with a Two-Year Warranty.
- Super High Resolution – (1080p HD-TVI)
- 2.8 - 12mm Auto-Iris Varifocal Zoom Lens
- 56 Infrared LED's throw out Invisible lighting as far as 150'
- External watertight Zoom Lens adjustments make zooming and focusing quick and easy
- Built-in Temperature Control Sensor
- Built-in Infrared Cut Filter and Dual Glass design ensure the video is sharp and clear in Color or Black & White Infrared mode. No blurry images under IR lighting
- New Specially Designed Infrared Module is not affected if one or more LED's are damaged or stop operating
- Equipped with Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), and Backlight Compensation (BLC) functions are all built-in and fully automatic
- Case is built out of a special Aluminum Alloy for corrosion and rust protection, then powder coated for long-lasting, weather beating protection
- The Freezer Cam is certified to IP68 standards and also has CE, FCC and RoHS certification
1190mA (Infrareds on)
Maximum Distance for 12v DC over standard 18/2 power wire for the Freezer Cam is 78' feet
Freezer Cam Specifications
|Image sensor||1/2.9 Sony CMOS|
|Process||Next Chip DSP|
|Number Of Pixels||NTSC: 1920(H) x 1080(V))|
|Min. Illumination||0.25 Lux at F1.2, 0 Lux (150' IR ON)|
|S/N Ratio||More than 52dB (AGC Off)|
|Electronic Shutter||1/60 - 1/100,000 sec|
|Video Output||1.0Vp-p Composite. 75 Ohms|
|Lens||2.8 ~ 12mm/F1.2 DC Auto Iris Lens|
|IR LED||56 Units (850nm IR LED) 150' ft. moonless night|
|Operating Temp||-25°F - 140°F|
|Power Source||12v DC ±10%|
|IR Cut Filter||Yes (built-in)|
|Temp Control Sensor||Option|
|Current Consumption||1190mA (Temperature Control Sensor On & IR On)|
Models & Pricing
Please Select the appropriate camera Tab
Freezer Cam HD-TVIFactory Direct Price
Freezer Cam HD-TVI2 Camera Pack$430
4 Camera Pack$844
6 Camera Pack$1224
Buy any Rugged Cams TVI DVR
& get ANY Quantity of ANY Camera
at the "6 Pack" Price!
(Call for this Special Discount)