What Security Camera Resellers Don’t Want You To Know
There is very little factual information available to help you make a confident decision about which business security system will have exactly what you need. It’s not a difficult decision to make, but it is one that can be confusing. That’s why we are sharing the 5 ugly truths that most of the resellers security industry don’t want you to know about:
- Buying a Security System: When you buy a security camera system, you are either buying it directly from a security company, or a reseller. It doesn’t matter who you are buying it from, a specific security camera, is always the same piece of equipment. Your system may cost more when you choose a reseller, because they have to earn a commission fee. The reseller may not provide customer service or support once the system is installed, and they are only in the business of selling systems, so you may want to do your homework and choose wisely.
- Installation: Some installers view the time spent in your home or business as an opportunity to sell you extra equipment and services you don’t need. Don’t let a high-pressure installer up-sell you – either be prepared to stand your ground, or choose a system you can install yourself.
- Remote Connection To The Internet: We have a definite advantage in this area, most resellers will not set up this connection for you, we will not only do this, we will do it for nothing. Most people would need to hire a network professional in order to set up this connection, which is expensive.
- Excellent Customer Services: Regardless of what anyone tells you, you need an experienced, established Company like Rugged Cams, we are always here to support you and every product you purchase from us. Including FREE Tech Support for life!
- DIY Security Systems: The latest trend is the do-it-yourself security system. No, this doesn’t mean building a security system from scratch, but rather buying a system that was engineered and designed to be installed by anyone, not just an expert. These systems are foolproof, and are designed to be flexible and adaptable. These systems are usually less expensive, but use more advanced technology. In order to choose the best DIY security system, look for companies which offer you a choice of professional or DIY Installation, so you can get help if you need it.
We offer many services, including a free quote from our Engineers, on a design specifically tailored to your business. We also offer pre-packaged systems, for the do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
Next Article : Top Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy A Security Camera System At A Warehouse Club