Developed in 2009 with a new DSP chip and improved in 2013 with the 1/3” Sony 960H Ex-view HAD CCD II image processor. The built-in image conversion from Color to B/W at .1 Lux, greatly enhances the sensitivity and picture quality. An IR Sensitive mechanical Day/Night cut filter is built-in as well. This camera has a DC Lens connection with which you can customize it for bright outdoor applications. Enjoying an extraordinary sensitive, more than 650TVL Dome camera, never came so cheap.Low PRO” is an ultra-slim dome camera containing a lot of user-friendly features. It incorporates a perfect and tool-free 3-Axis mount with which the camera can be installed on the wall, on the ceiling or on a slope with no limitation.
Now With Better Color Saturation.
• 1/3” Sony 960H Ex-view HAD CCD II image processor
• High resolution of 650 TVL Color at Day & 700 TVL B/W at night
• True Day & Night (Lens Filter Change)
• Remarkable low Lux performance of 0.1 Lux
• Auto Iris Lens control
• 12V DC/24V AC Dual power (Non-polarity)
• On Screen Display (OSD)
• Excellent Auto White Balance (AWB / ATW / FIXED / MANUAL)
• Privacy Masking
• Reverse Polarity Input protection circuit built-in
• 2DNR, DSS, Digital WDR, HSBLC.
• Camera ID
• True Day & Night : (Auto / Color / BW)
• Motion Detection (64 motion areas selection: sensivity / Trace ADJ)
• Privacy : 4 Zones (64 motion areas selection)
• Gamma : 0.5 ~ 1.0 or User
• Language : English / Korean / Chinese1.2 / Japanese
• Shutter : Auto / FLK / Manual (000~255) / Fixed (1/60~1/100,000)
• AGC : OFF/ON (000-255)
• Adjust (Contrast/Sharpness/CB_Gain/CR_Gain
• Mirror: ON / OFF
Next Article : TRU-SCENE Tru Color Hi-Res Varifocal Security Camera from Rugged Cams