The Sentry-HD and the Sentry-HD/IR Dome Cameras are the most feature-rich dome cameras that Rugged Cams has ever offered. The housings are totally sealed, Heated for Cold Environments (to -40º below), Carry a 3-Year Warranty, are Dual Voltage operated, and deliver flawless HD Video at 1080p in real time. No other Weatherproof Dome Cameras that we’re aware of, offers so many advantages in a small, low cost package.
The Sentry-HD is a non-infrared Dome Camera that works well in indoor or outdoor areas that are lit and do not require any additional lighting from the camera. The Sentry-HD/IR is an Infrared Model that delivers Infrared Lighting when the available light falls below a certain threshold. This allows the camera to see flawlessly in bright daytime scenes or total darkness.
Just take a look at a list of the top features of these Sentry Series Weatherproof Dome Cameras:
- 1/3” Panasonic 2.2 Megapixel Progressive Scan HD-SDI CMOS
- Delivers 1080p at 30fps (real time), and 720p at 60fps
- Wide Range Varifocal Lens – 3.5mm to 16mm Megapixel Lens
- Adaptive Contrast Enhancer Software in the camera is constantly adjusting the camera to be able to have the very best picture – in Low or High Lighting situations
- D-WDR: Digital Wide Dynamic Range works with the Contrast Enhancer software to give you a great picture in the lowest light possible
- 2D and 3D DNR reduces grainy video and back noise
- On-Board Joystick Control of many Digital Features: Mirror Image, Flip Picture, Digital Zoom, Privacy Masking, Motion Detection and many more
- IP68 Sealed Waterproof/Weatherproof Housing (3 piece housing – Vandal Proof)
- 3-Axis Mounting: Flush Mount, Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount (wall mount bracket with built-in Junction Box is also available for this camera)
- Wide Temperature Operating Range: Built-in Heater allows operation to -40º Below Zero (both ºF & ºC) and 158 ºF above
- Dual Voltage 12V DC and 24V AC (auto-sensing)
- Infrared Model has 40 Infrared LED’s that will throw out invisible lighting anywhere from 95′ to 165′, depending on whether it is being used indoors or outdoors. Infrared Lighting simply travels farther indoors.
- 3/4” American Conduit fitting connections for steel, plastic or water-tight conduit fittings
- Easy-Pro Install Series makes installation easy, and your results like a Professional
- Optional Easy-Pro Wall Mount with attached swing-out Junction Box – makes wiring quick and easy – even for non professionals
- 3-Year Warranty (exclusive to the Easy-Pro Install Series cameras)
The best part about the whole series of the Weatherproof Dome Cameras is the price. There are a lot of features that can’t be found at any price, and Rugged Cams backs it up with a 3-Year Warranty and Free Tech Support for Life!
Next Article : Weatherproof Infrared Camera From Rugged Cams